Friday 21 November 2008

Day 15: Kanazawa

After a long day in the saddle I took a dip in the pool. Turns out my DSLR is waterproof. Ace.


The weather has taken a turn for the worse and there's been thunderstorms and torrential rain with strong winds for the last 12 hours so I decided to take the day off and stay in Kanazawa for an extra night.

The rain stopped me from visiting the famous Kanazawa garden (oh well!) in the castle grounds so I visited the modern art museum instead. There was some interesting stuff in there but you can't take photos of the permanent collection (f*ck knows why not, you can in MOMA).



Massive game of table football in the gallery lobby. The players are about 2ft tall.







Whist on the way to the Moon I thought I'd stop off at the space station.




Plastic food. Yum.




Why don't we drink all that lot then sing songs to each other? Great idea, I'm a really good singer when I'm drunk.

No comments: